Now everyone knows that kids hoverboards differ in wheel sizes: 6.8, 10, and 10.5 inches. 6-inch is designed for flat surfaces. On them, the hoverboard feels great, and riding it is a pleasure. The 8-inch model, like the 6-inch, feels great on flat surfaces. But the 10.5-inch model is designed to drive on any road. Well, almost any. There are pneumatic tires, high ground clearance, and an enlarged foot platform.
Where is the front of the kids hoverboard and where is the back?
- The kids hoverboard has no front or rear. You can move in both directions in the same way..
- How long does the kids hoverboard battery last? What if it gets discharged?
- The original Samsung batteries we use to provide 20-25 km on a single charge.
- The operating time of the kids hoverboard and the maximum run distance without recharging depending on the volume of the battery and its quality. The battery charging time also depends on its volume: if you buy a device with the expectation of long walks, it will charge longer, up to 2 to 4 hours. Gyroscooters, designed for a relatively short run without recharging (up to 20-25 km), are charged in 1 – 2 hours.
- You should not use gyro cycles when the battery is low, especially to gain high speed – you can fall off it when the battery is completely discharged.
- We offer to buy a high-quality kids hoverboard on the website smart-balance. by, a large selection of models.
Why do we need a hoverboard protection system?
The hoverboard has a protection system that stops and turns off the device. This occurs in case of malfunction or incorrect use. Before stopping, an audible signal is turned on, and after another 15 seconds, movement is blocked.
When the warning signal turns on:
- if the battery runs out, the signal warns about the device stopping after 15 seconds;
- when the vehicle is charged and must be unplugged; if the safe speed is exceeded. Then the platform assumes a horizontal position on its own and the movement speed returns to the allowable value. If it is exceeded again, a stop occurs;
- conflicting rider movements within 30 seconds also cause an audible signal and subsequent stop; if the platform tilted at an angle of more than 15 degrees;
- in the event of a wheel failure, the stop occurs after 2 seconds;
after a long load, for example, in the process of climbing uphill, the device stops after 15 seconds. In the event of an emergency stop, the movement of the hoverboard is blocked. Therefore, before turning on the device, you need to press the unlock button. It is also worth checking the charge. If the battery is not sufficiently charged, recharge it. To protect the rider and keep the device in working condition, the hoverboard security system gives a sound or light signal, and then blocks the movement.
Do I need to discharge the battery to zero in order to charge it? When can the battery be charged?
This does not need to be done on Lithium Ion or Lithium Manganese batteries. It is these batteries that are used in unicycles, kids hoverboards, official segways for Kids, as well as in laptops, phones, and in general a lot of places. Long gone are the days of batteries that need to be completely discharged the first three times. Charge your vehicle whenever you want, whenever possible. Moreover, for the above-described batteries, a complete discharge is harmful. This can harm or “kill” the battery. That is why the battery has a separate controller that monitors the state of the charge level. And even when the device tells you that the battery is low, in fact the controller does not allow it to go to zero, leaving a charge.
Recommended Article: Gucci Makeup Bag: Everything You Need to Know Before You Buy