QuickBooks accounting software is used by small businesses for reliable bookkeeping and financial reports. It can manage all financial data easily and performs every task efficiently. While QuickBooks is designed to be easy to use, it can still make mistakes. QuickBooks error 1327 can interrupt the software installation on your computer due to damage to Windows components or other reasons discussed later in this blog. This error can also cause you to have trouble installing the software.
Read this blog to learn more about the reasons and how to fix it 1-888-704-1357 offers troubleshooting support for QBs.
There are many reasons
- Below are the possible causes of this QuickBooks error.
- Permissions for the %temp% folder are not favorable to QuickBooks.
- Your hard drive data has been attacked by a virus and the Installation file has suffered damage.
- Older Windows versions can cause compatibility problems with the software, leading to failures in installation.
- These methods can be used for removing this error from QuickBooks-
Read more: QuickBooks error 3371
Solution 1: Set permissions for the folder %temp% in Windows
By storing files that are required by your programs while they run, the %temp% folder helps ensure smooth operation of your PC programs. These files are temporarily saved during program execution and can be easily retrieved when needed. This folder saves you the time and effort of repeatedly searching for the file on your hard drive. If QuickBooks doesn’t have this folder, it can experience problems. Follow the below steps to configure the settings.
- To open the Run window, press Windows + R on your keyboard.
- Enter %temp% into the search box and hit Enter.
- Right-click any folder in the folder to open Properties.
- Navigate to Security and select your username from the list.
- To gain full access to the folder, mark the Full Control checkbox and click on it.
- Try installing QuickBooks again on your computer.
- Jump to the next solution if the error persists.
Solution 2: Update Windows Version on Your PC
When QuickBooks or other applications are running on an older Windows version, many errors can occur. Applications are constantly updated to ensure that they run on the most recent OS and hardware. If you run an older Windows version of an application, compatibility issues may occur. Follow these steps to upgrade Windows.
- Type “Windows update” into the search box on the taskbar.
- In the search results, click on the Check for Updates option.
- Wait until a new Windows version becomes available.
- Click on “Download and Install” and wait for Windows to be installed on your computer.
- Reboot your computer and try installing QuickBooks again.
- Now the software will install smoothly.
Read more: This company file needs to be updated
This blog will focus on the QuickBooks error 1327 that occurs during software installation. Now that you are aware of the reasons for the error, we hope you have applied the tips in this blog to fix it. The software should now be installed on your computer.
To reach a QB support representative, dial 1-888-704-1357 if the problem persists after the installation.