Indian government has made it quick and simple to apply for an Indian visa from Belgium. Belgians may now apply for an Indian visa online from the comfort of their homes thanks to the advent of the eVisa. Belgian residents can travel to India electronically using an eVisa.
156 nations currently provide their citizens with the Indian Visa for Belgian Citizens opportunity to apply for an Indian eVisa before travelling there. The eVisa application procedure is rather straightforward, and candidates are not required to go to a nearby consulate or embassy. Instead, passengers complete the whole application online, and they then get their eVisas by email.
You require India e-Tourist Visa (eVisa India or Indian Visa Online) to witness the amazing places and experiences as a foreign tourist in India. Alternatively, you could be visiting India on an India e-Business Visa and want to do some recreation and sightseeing in northern India and the foothills of the Himalayas. The Indian Immigration Authority encourages visitors to India to apply for Indian Visa Online (India e-Visa) rather than visiting Indian Consulate or Indian Embassy.
Do Holders of Belgian Passports Require A Visa To Enter India?
Before landing in India, all international visitors are required to get an Indian visa. Depending on the purpose of their intended trip, citizens of Belgium are qualified to apply for any of the many categories of Indian eVisas.
The Indian government provides tourists with the Indian eTourist visa, which enables them to enter the nation to partake in yoga retreats, go sightseeing, and pay visits to relatives and friends who reside there.
Belgian visitors may also apply for an Indian eBusiness visa if they wish to visit the nation to do business or for an eMedical visa if they wish to get medical attention there.
Before starting the application process, visitors should carefully evaluate each type of visa available because each one has specific conditions that must be met.
The culture, natural charm and untouched regions of Nagaland located on the northeast side of the country would make this place appear to you as one of the most welcoming states in the country Indian Visa for Austrian Citizens. Learn more at Travel Guide to Nagaland, India.
What Paperwork Must Belgians Have in Order To Obtain An Indian Visa?
Belgian nationals who want to visit India on vacation must apply for an Indian eTourist visa. The following requirements must be met before applying for an Indian eTourist visa:
- Must have a working email address
- Must have valid debit or credit card details
- Must have a current passport
Before requesting an Indian eTourist visa, visitors must consider a few extra qualifying conditions. The following criteria must be met to be eligible:
- Each applicant must possess a passport that will remain in force for six (6) months from the date of his or her arrival in India.
- Two (2) blank pages in the applicant’s passport must be present for entrance and departure stamps.
- The maximum stay specified on the approved eVisa cannot be exceeded with this type of visa since it is non-convertible.
- The maximum stay allowed under this eVisa is 90 days.
- The eTourist visa can only be applied for twice in one calendar year by one traveller.
- Regardless of age, each passenger must have a passport in order to apply for this eVisa.
- Children cannot be listed on a parent’s eVisa application.
- During their visit to India, visitors must always have a copy of their eVisa with them.
- For travel to India’s cantonments or restricted zones, an eTourist visa is not valid.
- An Indian eVisa cannot be applied for by applicants with diplomatic passports or other international travel documents.
- The 28 authorised airports and 5 designated seaports in India are the only places where the Indian eTourist visa can be utilised for entrance. If visitors intend to enter the nation by land or water, they must get a visa from a nearby Indian embassy or consulate.
How Long Would It Take for A Belgian Citizen To Obtain An Indian Visa?
An applicant for an Indian eTourist visa will receive their eVisa through email 4 business days after submitting a full application. If the applicant must provide extra documentation to substantiate the information previously provided on the application form, the process might take longer.
This proof can take the form of a scanned copy of the applicant’s passport’s first page, which includes the applicant’s biographical data, as well as an up to date colour photo of the applicant.
- The image used as proof must adhere to the following requirements:
- It must be photographed with a white background.
- The photograph’s focal point must be the applicant’s face.
- The applicant’s face, including the tip of the chin, must be plainly visible.
- The image needs to be sharp.
If you are a US Citizen planning to visit India, getting an eVisa is the easiest way to fasten your visa application process. Learn more at India Visa Application Process for US Citizens.
How Do Citizens of Belgium Apply for an Indian eVisa?
Belgian citizens must visit the Indian Online eVisa website to apply for an Indian eVisa. There, they will find a link to the eTourist visa application form. The application form must be filled out by applicants, who must include personal, professional, educational, and passport information.
The applicant may further be required to respond to a series of yes-or-no questions that serve as extra security measures. It is encouraged that applicants respond honestly and accurately to these questions.