You have to install the Orbi App on your Mobile device for the Orbi Netgear login and setup. You can use your Mac or android device for the Orbi RBR50v2 router and the satellite configuration. In this process, you do not require an Orbi admin login password and username except for the Orbi account login details.
- First of all, go to any of the play stores and search for the Orbi application.
- Once you get the App, click to download it.
- And once the downloading process starts, sit patiently until the downloading is over.
- After that, click to install, and then launch the app.
- After launching the Orbi app, create an account with NETGEAR Orbilogin.net.
- If you already have an account, then continue signing in with that account.
You need to create a new one if you do not have one. Type your email ID and the password in the given blanks. And then tap on GET STARTED. You will get an Orbi login window asking you to install a new NETGEAR product. Select YES and go next by following the below-mentioned steps.
Steps to install the RBR50v2 Orbi Router & Satellite
After clicking on “New Netgear Product”, you will again get a prompt asking for “Orbi wants to access your Camera.” Select OK to allow Orbi to access your camera and scan the QR code available on your Orbi router. It will help you later to connect to the Orbilogin.net WIFI Network.
As the camera will prompt, scan the available QR code on your router, then reboot your modem. First, unplug the internet modem. And then remove the backup batteries, and then insert the batteries again. Now plug your internet modem back into the power outlet. Wait till the application starts the Orbi admin login process.
Steps to connect your Orbi RBR50v2 router and the satellite
- Now take the Ethernet cord, and plug it into the back of your Orbi RBR50v2 internet yellow port.
- Then plug in the power adapter from the RBR50v2 router to the power supplying outlet to turn it on. Also, press the power button.
- Now, you are required to place and plug your Orbi satellite where it could get the WIFI signal from the router.
- After setting up the RBR50v2 satellite, plug the satellite into a power outlet to turn it on. Allow a few minutes for the Orbi Netgear login devices to boot up.
- Once the RBR50v2 satellite is powered, you will get the Orbi blue light over the edges of the top of the ring.
- The Orbi blue light indicates a strong connection with your router.
- But if there is an amber or a magenta LED light, that means the router and the satellite have not been connected in a fully functioning manner.
- You need to bring the devices, the router, and the satellite a little closer to each other for the best Orbi admin login process.
- Now the Orbi app will try to connect with the pre-configured orbilogin.net WIFI network.
- If the QR code option fails to connect your Orbi router with the network, connect with the default Orbi Netgear login network.
- To connect with the network through the default login credentials, open a web browser and enter Orbilogin.net at the address bar.
- At the window, type the printed username and the passcode on your ORBI RBR50v2 router. Hence, you will be connected to the network.
Once connected to the network, your ORBI app will search for the satellites. If not, then move your satellites slightly closer to each other. If you receive solid Orbi blue light, then the connection is successful.
How to personalize my Orbi RBR50v2 Wi-Fi network?
Go to the WIFI SETTINGS, and create a new WIFI network. Enter the new and unique SSID for your Wi-Fi network at the blank line of the SSID. And then enter a personalized Orbi admin login password that no one can break except you.
Now, you will be asked whether you want to use the same password for the login or create a new one. If you wish to click yes, then turn on this option. If you want a separate admin password, go next to set up a new Orbi Netgear login password.
You have successfully used the Orbi Admin login password to log in to your router. You can change any settings on your router when you are on the local network. It is how you can secure your Orbi router login network. If you still have any doubts, then contact our customer care executives. They will contact you soon to resolve your query.