Portuguese who would like to go to the US in the near future must assess if their country is part of the US Visa Waiver Program. If it’s, then they’re eligible for a US ESTA. This document permits entry to the United States utilizing the Electronic System for Travel Authorization. Since it’s an electronic process AMERICAN VISA FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS, there’s absolutely no need to go to a US embassy to obtain your visa. Alternatively, you can apply online from your house or work with services such as iVisa, which can simplify the whole process. In this article, we will show you how.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I know whether I’m eligible for an ESTA?
To check your eligibility, you can utilize our Visa Checker. It is a simple and efficient tool that can confirm your eligibility. To know right away, just choose your nationality as Portuguese from the drop-down menu and select the United States as your destination. Once qualified, you’ll be able to apply in that case.
If I’m Portuguese, do I require a visa to enter the USA?
You do not require a visa per se, what you will need is an ESTA, which is an approval to enter the country, but does not work as a visa since it’s a lot simpler to find this one and also is accessible only to particular countries.
What is an ESTA for Portuguese Citizens?
The ESTA, also know it as the Electronic System for Travel Authorization, is an electronic and automated system that gives permission to determined nationalities to visit the US under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
How Long Would Portuguese Stay in the USA?
If you’re Portuguese, your stay is limited to 90 days Per Entry. However, keep in mind that your ESTA will allow Multiple Entry during 2 years after issued – just make sure that none of these visits exceed the 90-days period. Your reasons for visiting must be related to business or tourism, not to anything else.
What are the prerequisites for Portuguese citizens?
Availing iVisa’s services means that you will be exerting minimal work. The documents are basic and below are a listing of what you’ll need:
- Passport — you need to have a valid passport if traveling abroad. For US ESTA, nevertheless, you require an electronic passport with a digital chip that contains biometric data . The regular one won’t work.
- Email address — even if your visa is going to be connected to your passport you still need a printed copy to show at the immigration office once you arrive at the US. iVisa will send you a copy through email in PDF format. Until you leave, don’t forget to print it out.
- Payment method — the payment for your own visa with iVisa’s services is created before you submit your application. You can use methods like credit/debit cards or a PayPal account.
What will be the Processing times and also the costs for the US ESTA?
Travelers, including Portuguese, likely think that having this kind of service is too costly. That is not true with iVisa because their fees are competitive while they manage the hassles of bureaucracy and challenging labor. The amount of your US ESTA is determined by the processing time. The expense of this eVisa itself remains the same; it’s the service fee that differs. In Terms of your processing options, they’re as follows:
- Standard processing — you only pay USD $77.99 when selecting this choice and your request will be processed within only 24 hours.
- Rush processing — now your US eVisa will be prepared within only 8 hours. You will need to pay USD $136.99 for it.
- Super Rush processing — in case you want your visa straight BUSINESS VISA FOR USA away, you can elect for this alternative and have your application processed inside 2 hours. As you may expect, it is going to cost you more: USD $188.99.
How Much Time Does It Take to Obtain an ESTA if I’m Portuguese?
The application process on the US website is moderately simple, but it doesn’t offer any additional guidance for travelers that are not so certain about the procedure. On the flip side, if you decide on get the iVisa service to process your online application for the ESTA, you can expect less than 20 minutes to finish it and wait for it.
What’s the Program Form and Procedure for Portuguese Citizens?
Many people dislike application forms, but the Portuguese will appreciate this one. iVisa has only a three-step process that’s simple to finish. In the event you require any help, iVisa’s customer support is more than pleased to assist when contacting them.