Attention all beauty enthusiasts! Are you tired of relying on mascara to enhance your lashes? Look no further as we present the ultimate guide to classic eyelash extensions. Whether you’re a first-timer or an experienced lash lover, this comprehensive guide has covered everything you need to know about this widespread trend. From the application process and aftercare tips to different styles and materials used, get ready to discover how these extensions can transform your look and revolutionize your daily routine. So sit back, relax, and let us take you through the world of classic eyelash extensions – it’s time for those fluttery lashes!
What Are Classic Eyelash Extensions?
Classic eyelash extensions are individual, synthetic lashes applied to your natural lash line to create fuller, longer-looking lashes. Classic lash extensions are the most popular type of lash extension and tend to have a more natural look. They can be applied in various ways to create different looks, from a natural enhancement to a more dramatic style.
When applied correctly, classic lash extensions can last up to 6 weeks with proper care. They are also relatively low maintenance compared to other lash extensions, making them an excellent option for those who want long, beautiful lashes without putting in too much effort.
If you’re considering classic lash extensions, it’s essential to choose a reputable technician who has experience applying them. This will help ensure that your lashes look their best and that the application process is as comfortable as possible.
Benefits of Classic Eyelash Extensions
If you’re looking for a way to enhance your eyes and boost your lashes, classic eyelash extensions may be the perfect solution. Classic lash extensions are single, individual lashes that are applied one at a time to your natural lash line. This type of lash extension can give you a more natural look than other options like volume or hybrid lashes. They can also be customized to achieve your desired look, whether for a subtle enhancement or something more dramatic.
There are many benefits to choosing classic eyelash extensions, including the following:
- They can give you longer, fuller lashes without mascara.
- They’re low-maintenance and easy to care for.
- Depending on your preference, they can be worn for special occasions or daily.
- When applied correctly by a professional lash artist, they won’t damage your natural lashes.
- Choose from various lengths, thicknesses, and curl types to create your perfect look.
Before & After Care Tips
Before you get your classic eyelash extensions, knowing how to take care of them is essential. Here are some tips:
- Avoid using oil-based products around your eyes, as they can break down the adhesive that keeps your lash extensions in place.
- Be careful when applying makeup around your lash line, and avoid tugging or pulling on your lashes.
- Gently brush through your lashes with a clean mascara wand to keep them looking neat.
- When washing your face, use a gentle cleanser, and do not rub or scrub your lashes. Rinse them with lukewarm water.
After you get your classic eyelash extensions, there are also some things you should do to take care of them:
- Avoid getting them wet for the first 24 hours after application. After that, take caution when swimming or showering, as chlorine and other chemicals can damage the lash extensions.
- Be careful when applying makeup and avoid using waterproof mascara, as it can be difficult to remove and may cause the lash extensions to fall prematurely. If you must use mascara, only apply it to the tips of the lashes.
- Gently brush through your lashes with a clean mascara wand daily to keep them looking their best.
Different Types of Classic Eyelash Extensions
When it comes to classic eyelash extensions, you can choose from a few different types. Here is a look at some of the most popular options:
- Mink Eyelash Extensions: These are made from 100% real mink fur and are considered the most luxurious type of eyelash extension. They are also the most expensive option, costing anywhere from $200 to $300 per session.
- Silk Eyelash Extensions: These are made from synthetic silk fibers and are more affordable, costing around $100 per session.
- Synthetic Eyelash Extensions: These are made from synthetic materials and are the most affordable option, costing around $50 per session.
- Human Hair Eyelash Extensions: These are made from 100% real human hair and offer a natural look. They are more expensive than synthetic options, costing around $150 per session.
If you’re considering classic eyelash extensions, you’re probably wondering what the application process is like. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you better understand what to expect:
- Consultation: The first step is to schedule a consultation with your lash artist. This is an opportunity for you to ask questions and express concerns. Your lash artist will also be able to assess your natural lashes and give you an idea of what kind of results you can expect.
- Preparing for your appointment: On the day of your work, clean your lashes thoroughly with an oil-free cleanser. Avoid wearing makeup or using oily products around your eyes, which can interfere with the adhesive bond.
- The actual application process: Classic lash extensions are applied individually to each natural lash. The lash artist will start at the inner corner of your eye and work their way outwards. Depending on the density of your natural lashes and the look you’re going for, the whole process can take 1-2 hours.
- Aftercare: Once your classic eyelash extensions are applied, it’s essential to avoid getting them wet for the first 24 hours. After that, be careful when cleansing your face, and avoid rubbing or pulling on your lashes directly. Be sure to consult with your lash artist about which aftercare products are best to
How Long Do Lash Extensions Last?
If you properly take care of your lash extensions, they can last anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks. To make them last as long as possible:
- Avoid using oil-based makeup and skincare products, which can break down the adhesive.
- Gently clean your lashes with a mild cleanser and brush them daily.
- Be careful when brushing, as you don’t want to pull out any of your natural lashes.
If you lose a few extensions here and there, don’t worry – it’s normal! Schedule a touch-up appointment with your lash artist to keep them looking their best.
The Cost of Classic Eyelash Extensions
The average cost of classic eyelash extensions varies depending on the salon, the technician, and the area that you live in. Generally, a complete set of classic eyelash extensions will range from $100 to $250. The price may be higher or lower depending on the length and thickness of the lashes you desire and any unique treatments or add-ons you request.
Suppose you want classic eyelash extensions, research to find a reputable salon and technician who can give you the desired look. Once you have found a salon and technician you feel comfortable with, ask about their pricing and any specials or discounts they may offer.
Alternatives to Classic Eyelash Extensions
If you’re looking for alternatives to classic eyelash extensions, a few options are available. One choice is to get semi-permanent lash extensions lasting about six weeks. Another option is to use temporary false lashes, which can be removed at any time. Finally, you could also try a Lash Lift, a treatment that gives your natural lashes a curl and lasting lift.
Classic eyelash extensions are a great way to enhance the natural beauty of your eyes and add a touch of glamour to any look. With this guide, you now have all the information you need to decide when choosing classic lash extensions that best suit your needs. Whether you want subtle, everyday lashes or dramatic nighttime looks, these traditional eyelashes will help you quickly achieve any style. So what are you waiting for? Try out classing lash extensions today and give yourself the ultimate eye makeup look!