The global laboratory informatics market size is expected to reach USD 4.21 Billion at a steady revenue CAGR of 6.5% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Laboratory informatics market revenue growth is expected to be continued to be driven by factors including rising need for more cost-effective laboratory automation solutions and increasing adoption of laboratory information management systems in bio-banks or bio-repositories. In addition, constantly evolving technological advancements in software solutions for laboratory informatics and rising need to comply with regulatory standards are other major factors expected to boost revenue growth of the global laboratory informatics market during the forecast period.
The study extensively depends on qualitative and quantitative data to provide, interpret and analyse raw data about the target market, product or services offered and prominent market players operating in the Laboratory Informatics market. The new intelligence study further digs deep to extract all data pertaining to aspects such as production capability, spending power, customer preference and potential customers to offer usable business information.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to click Here: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/435
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Laboratory Informatics market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., Dassault Systèmes SE, LabLynx, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., LabVantage Solutions, Inc., Cerner Corporation, McKesson Corporation, PerkinElmer, Inc., Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc., and Waters Corporation
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/laboratory-informatics-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global Laboratory Informatics market on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Electronic Lab Notebooks
- Laboratory Information Management Systems
- Scientific Data Management Systems
- Electronic Data Capture
- Laboratory Execution Systems
- Clinical Data Management Systems
- Enterprise Content Management
- Chromatography Data Systems
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Laboratory Informatics Market size and share for the projected period of 2022-2030
- Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Laboratory Informatics Market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.