The number of people seeking admission to study MBBS in China has reached an all-time high, and students from India routinely submit applications to study medicine in other nations. Students who are interested in pursuing medical education at an affordable cost have some excellent opportunities to choose from in China’s medical universities.
The majority of Chinese medical universities are ranked among the top 500 universities in the world, and tuition at these universities is approximately 70 percent less expensive than it would be elsewhere in Europe or the United States. The lower cost of living, as well as the reasonable tuition costs, are the main reasons why studying MBBS in China is becoming increasingly popular among students from other countries. There are around 3000 available places for international students in China’s 45 universities that are accredited by the National Medical Commission. These universities have a total enrollment of over one million students.
Why Choose to Study MBBS in China?
The following are some of the most compelling arguments for Indian students to pursue their Study MBBS in China:
- Since China has the fastest economic growth rate in the world, the country has a wealth of chances for further development.
- The National Medical Commission (NMC) has granted recognition to the top 45 medical colleges in China, giving Indian students more opportunities to pursue their education.
- Students graduating from any of China’s medical schools receive the MBBS degree, which is recognized around the world.
- Students at Chinese medical universities are prepared to take standardized exams like the USMLE and FMGE, which opens up a variety of doors for medical students.
- Each year, more than 5000 international students decide to pursue their MBBS degrees in China.
- The total cost of medical education is reasonable, beginning at 15 lakhs of Indian Rupees (INR) for the complete program.
- In China, there is neither a gifting requirement nor an entrance exam for medical school admission.
- Students from India attending medical schools in China are allowed to study Chinese to improve their ability to communicate with Chinese patients.
- The education of students in Chinese universities frequently makes use of innovative pedagogical approaches and procedures.
- Numerous medical schools and universities in China are ranked highly internationally.
- The procedure for admission is uncomplicated and straightforward.
- The cost of living is low, and it should not be difficult for any student to make ends meet.
- The pupils from India are taught English as their primary language of instruction.
- After completing the FMGE exam, Indian students are eligible to practice medicine in their own country.
- Students from India might feel at ease when they are studying medicine in China.
Qualifications Required to Study MBBS in China University
Students who wish to earn their MBBS degree in China are required to fulfill the following prerequisites:
- More than a sixty percent score in the PCB subjects in the 10+2 level.
- older than 17 and less than 25 years old respectively.
- The NEET qualification is required by law.
Procedures for Obtaining an MBBS Degree in China
The following is the admission method to enroll in top universities study MBBS in China to receive a medical education:
- Through Education in China, you can select the top university for medical studies in China.
- Complete the university’s application form, making sure to include all of the required materials, and submit it.
- Obtain a letter of acceptance from the college or university.
- Submit your application for the student visa together with your original passport and any other documents that support your application.
- Make sure you pay the tuition for the first year.
- Prepare yourself to earn your MBBS in China by packing your suitcases.
On behalf of the students, the Education in China team will take care of arranging things like admission letters and converting currencies, among other things.
Required Forms of Identification to Gain Admission
To be considered for admission to MBBS programs in China, students from India need to present the following documents:
- scanned copies of your tenth and twelfth-grade report cards as well as your diplomas
- Notification of admission Birth certificate
- The health certificate complete with the HIV report
- pictures at the size required by the passport, colored
- Caste certificate (optional)
- Student visa
- Passport in good standing with a validity period of one year
- NEET scorecard
- Air tickets
Why Go to China for Your Education If You Want to Get Your MBBS in China?
Students from India who are interested in pursuing their study MBBS in China can take advantage of a variety of services that are made available by the Education in China team.
- individual counseling as part of a larger program
- The selection of a university visa, as well as aid with transportation
- Currency exchanges and conversions
- The procedure for accepting applicants
- Help with financing educational expenses
- Formalities before departure
- Services that are offered immediately after arriving